BROMO-IJEN-SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH TOUR
* 4 Days 3 Nights tour
* Minimal 2 persons
- Meet and greet at your hotel or either airport in Surabaya and leaving from Surabaya directly to Cemoro Lawang village in Probolinggo This village is one of the entrances for the visitor to explore the national park of Bromo-Tengger-Semeru.
- Check in at Hotel then free program. (Can be filled with exploring the village to see the Life of Tenggerese People or enjoying the vegetables farm landscape)
- Morning call
- Afterward take the Jeep served passing through the sand sea then climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to enjoy the sunrise on the 2700 meters above sea levels and panoramic view of Bromo and Mt. Semeru (the highest peak of Java Island). There we’ll see (if the weather is possibly) the fantastic Panoramic view of Tengger Plateau where Mt. Bromo and Mt. Semeru are.
- Heading back to sand sea to have trekking or ride a horse to the foot of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km. We will pass through the Sand Sea, Poten temple and 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo.
- After finish enjoy the crater, then heading back to Cemoro Lawang village to have breakfast at hotel, and then preparation for the next destination.
- Check out from the hotel and continue to Bondowoso city.
- Check in at the Hotel then free program (can be filled with visiting Blawan waterfall or relaxing in hot spring pool)
- Morning call
- Heading to Paltuding (the entrance of Ijen Crater)
- Upon arrival at Paltuding ranger post, then trekking to crater about 3 km (±90 minutes), you will meet with sulfur miners that climb up and down the crater by carry on sulfur the bamboo basket.
- After finish climbing then heading back to Paltuding.
- Heading to Sukamade Turtle Beach, then check in at a simple guest house which is just 700 meters from the beach.
- In the evening, we will accompanied by the forest local rangers to see the activities of turtle lays eggs in sukamade beach.
(PS : Turtle sightings are not guaranteed in this trip. All would go back to nature, and depend on our luck. And all accommodation in Sukamade is very basic. Please do understand and make a note : it’s in the middle of nowhere :))
- After breakfast, you can spend your time exploring the turtle conservation area or release the baby turtles on the beach.
- Heading to Ketapang Harbor (Banyuwangi)/ Heading back to Surabaya
- End of the tour
The tour package Include:
- Transportation by Air Conditioned car (toll & parking)
- Accomodation 2 Night at Cemorolawang & Sempol
- Accomodation 1 Night at simple logde in Sukamade
- Jeep (4×4 wheel drive) to the view point at Mt. Penanjakan
- Trooper / Land Rover to Sukamade
- Entrance fee
- Portal Donation at the coffee plantation (sempol district)
- Local guide at Ijen Crater and Ranger fee at Sukamade beach
- Mineral water
The tour package Exclude:
- Personal expenses
- Horse fee at Mt. Bromo
- Optional tours
For further details information or quotation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org